I'm a design-minded software & hardware engineer focused on building beautiful interfaces & great experiences.
I'm experienced as a Lead Data Scientist, having been the core of the data science team at a security company KIVU Technologies and supervised the Data Science Track at a private coding academy in Vienna.
Presently, I run 1Action GmbH complementing my main role as the Managing Director with that of an R&D engineer, delving deep into Embedded systems, AI, low- and high-level Robotics and Digital Signal Processing.
My wish is to make this life a wonderful adventure by bridging the gap between people and technology. I still hold connecting with people incredibly important though, and enjoy having deep conversations about important and/or inspiring ideas.
Also, I love Marmite.
October 2021 - present
• Responsible for all data science and machine learning activities
• Applying feature engineering and signal processing methods to extract relevant information from ultrasound files
• Supporting clients in defining the requirements for the ground truth data
• AI Research & Development
October 2019 - present
Managing Director | Software & Hardware Lead
• Developing, tuning and optimising DSP algorithms and features for audio in C/C++ and
• Extensive work with JUCE framework;
• Research & Development in the area of Artificial Intelligence algorithms (using TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn etc);
• Design and programming of audio applications (desktop and mobile) using Bluetooth, microcontroller, sensors and audio signal processing devices.
A sample project (2019): development of a low-cost single-axis precision linear motion-control system, reducing it to a single electromagnet solenoid and a spring as opposed to using linear motors or stepper drivers. The topic involves exploring numerical algorithms for building closed-loop feedback control.
You can check it out by following this and this link.
A sample project (2020-2021): a neural-network-based human resources aid system. It is a decision support technology helping to predict the effectiveness of integrating specialists into project teams. (link to follow)
September 2018 - October 2019
Data Scientist, Web-Developer & Programming Instructor
Teaching courses in the field of Full-Stack Web-Development according to the
• Front-End Web-Development:
• Back-End Web-Development:
SQL (MySQL), SCRUM & Requirements Engineering, PHP, AJAX, Symfony PHP framework, WordPress, Software Testing, Complementary skills
Development of the curriculum and teaching a brand new Data Science
Track, consisting of:
• Python Programming course
• Data Analysis and Visualization course
• Machine Learning course
November 2017 - September 2018
• Development of an extensive data mining platform for multiple social networks (Python, Selenium);
• Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing algorithms (Python and R);
• Statistical data analysis (esp. Graph analysis, Business analysis and Telecom);
• Data enrichment;
• Data visualisation (using custom-created tools as well as Python visualisation libraries);
• Statistical BigData analysis (C, Python);
• Writing up data-analytical reports, preparation of customer projects.
October 2012 - June 2017
Real-time and consecutive translation between English and Russian during a number of
covering a large variety of topics, ranging from history and politics to technology and economy.
+43 681 10417646
(for business inquiries only)